You may have taken foreign languages, in high school or college simply because it was a requirement. It was an easy class that would give you enough credits to graduate, so you took it, but didn't really think it could help you later in life. Right?
For corporate people, we provide especial classes either vitual or physical which would enable them to improve their skills and would also give them an opportunity to go abroad for Spanish Speaking countries, or if you visit these places frequently, and when you speak their language, the communication will be more clear and friendly. It would also help you for some projects or with clients those do not speak English.
Many large companies also have offices in Spanish-speaking countries. By learning Spanish language skills, you'll be able to communicate with employees in those locations, making you very valuable to the company.
It’s not just about verbal conversation either. When you learn Spanish, online communication is also easier. If you live in an area with a large Hispanic demographic, take the time to learn Spanish language skills. The ability to speak Spanish will give you a competitive edge in the job market. Some companies even pay bilingual employees higher salaries, or annual bonuses for their language skills, and the benefits they bring to the company.
- Spanish is the 3rd most widely spoken in the world, used by 500 million people, after Mandarin Chinese and English
- 25 different nations speak Spanish either as the official language or as a primary language
- Spanish Literature & Film: A large body of literary work is written in Spanish and Spanish language films continue to receive praise from the film industry and viewers.
- Studying and practicing Spanish increases problem-solving skills, improves memory and mental sharpness.
- Increase your educational opportunities: knowing a foreign language will enable you to take advantage of significant educational opportunities.
- Prepare you for graduate school: Students who have studied foreign languages score better on entrance exams. Foreign language is an important research tool in many disciplines, and reading knowledge of a foreign language is usually required for completion of a doctorate.
- Many languages have Latin origins. Since Spanish is a Latin language, you will find as you study Spanish that you have a better understanding of your native vocabulary.
- Cultural understanding: While most of us (Pope John Paul II may be an exception) can not hope to learn the languages of more than one or two cultures other than that of our own, those that we can learn help us to learn how other people learn and think. When you read Latin American or Spanish newspapers, for example, you often find that you gain a sense of how other people think and feel, a way that is different than your own.
- If you can learn Spanish, you will have a head start in learning the other Latin-based languages such as French and Italian. And it will even help you learn Russian and German, since they too have Indo-European roots and have some characteristics (such as gender and extensive conjugation) that are present in Spanish. And you will not be surprised if learning Spanish might even help you learn Japanese or any other non-Indo-European language, since intensive learning the structure of a language can give you a reference point for learning others.
To know more or enroll please contact us as we provide training for corporate on demand.