We provide espcial training for those who would want to clear DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera ) and other exam, as per individual interest.
DO's and Dont's while preparing for DELE
- DO buy the right materials.
- DO find a good place to study.
- DO consider taking a course or having private instruction.
- DO practice writing prompts like crazy – even the ones you’d never choose on the actual exam.
- DO practice outside of the book – listening to political debates, brushing up on medical vocabulary, reading hilarious books like El Tesís de Nancy.
- DON’T assume you know your level: do the online exam.
- DON’T try and study outdoors, during holidays or when friends are in town.
- DON’T freak out about knowing all of those stupid refranes.
- DON’T cram. Make a doable schedule, and stick to it.